Olympian Security Services are currently seeking an SIA Licensed Security Personnel at our head office in Cannock and the surrounding area. Full time or Part hours available which will include nights and weekends. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £6.70 - £7.20 per hour.
Olympian provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial security, retail security and hospital security sectors. Our commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of our clients are leading corporate organisations..
We are currently seeking Security Officers in Cannock and the surrounding area to work in a busy distribution centre and warehouse.
Duties of the Security Officer include:
- Provide an onsite, customer friendly, professional, security presence
- Carry out a variety of tasks at a busy distribution centre / warehouse
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Loss prevention
- Protection of staff, visitors and property
- Carrying out gatehouse duties
- Carrying out patrols of the site
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Writing statements and reports
Essential Experience of the Security Officer includes:
Security Officers must hold a valid SIA licence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time
- Part Time also available – on an ad hoc basis
- Primarily working nights but some dayshifts are available
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Security Officer, you will receive:
- £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
- Travel and subsistence benefit
- Uniform provided
For more information about Olympian Security and available opportunities please visit our website.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!