Software QA Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer -Backend System
Job Title: QA Backend Systems Tester
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £27,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
The company is looking for a strong QA Tester to expand their worldwide support operations unit based in the UK.
In addition, you will be required when necessary to provide cover for the Technical Support team, handling software and support incidents of all kinds and will be responsible for timely response to customer and partner inquiries.
Candidates should have a strong ability to solve problems and think laterally. Excellent English oral and written communication skills are also required.
Please note: Front end web testing is not their focus.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Triage work: precise analysis of logs generated by tests to identify issues
- The ability to write automation scripts/programmes
- Regression testing: identifying weaknesses/vulnerable areas in the software
- Black box and functional testing: requires candidates to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the software
- Integration testing: design and execute test cases on a modular basis using internal API's
- End to end testing: simulate customer environment to analyse full functionality
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of contact centres, telephony, VoIP (not essential but a bonus)
- Creativity in designing test cases
- Experience with usage of testing tools such as Neoload and Selenium.
- Starting salary between £27K and £40K depending on experience
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Stock Options
The company is recognised as a world leader in contact centre technology. Their product line encompasses inbound and outbound ACD, IVR, Agent desktop scripting, media processing, voice recording, data management, reporting and integration services. This suite of components is built on SaaS principles and can either be delivered as an integrated solution or partners can easily integrate individual components with their own architecture.
They are a rapidly growing company whose strength is founded on their team of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts. The company's philosophy is to do only what they do best; namely to develop unbeatable solutions for the call center arena.
As a result of their excellent reputation in the industry they have been chosen as OEM suppliers by many of the world's leading vendors in the call centre scene and their products are used by leading call centres in over 50 countries around the world.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.