Website Designer / Digital Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to employ a Website Designer/Digital Graphic Designer to join their successful and rapidly growing team.
As an all-rounder Website Designer/Digital Graphic Designer, you will work alongside business analysts, developers, Project managers and marketing & product teams to define graphical solutions and user experience across multiple platforms and devices.
You will help lead customer-focused, innovative designs of world-class websites, mobile apps, customer brands, and more. Your designs will impact millions of customers across the UK and beyond. From designs and concepts that improve the customer experience to taking wireframes and creating stunning pixel perfect layouts; you will provide key creative input in this integral role.
About the company
Our client is a successful web development company that builds exciting websites and web and mobile applications to help their clients with the challenges of modern business. They employ 60 people out of a casual office environment in South London. They have an exceptional client base and have won multiple awards. They are growing faster than all competitors in the industry.
They provide a fun and exciting working environment with a dedicated Games floor (indoor football, snooker, table tennis, Black Jack, Pool, Table football, Play Station, etc.), regular socialising and fun events, free breakfast, drinks, snacks, etc., and a very friendly yet professional team.
- Design within corporate guidelines when required and push creative ideas when able
- Work quickly and efficiently, sometimes within tight deadlines, promoting best practice and consistency
- Provide guidance and support on layout and design to the wider business
- Build and maintain strong communication with the team
- Produce marketing material including brochures, adverts, inserts, flyers and other design in both print and digital format
Skills and Attributes:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Website Designer/Digital Graphic Designer with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- A current portfolio that reflects a strong understanding of design.
- Good experience in web, mobile, tablet and print designs
- Very good Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Very good UX skills
As well as a full CV you need to send at least 5 or 6 examples that can be presented to the client.
Please include a link to your portfolio for our consideration.
Please make sure that your full details are included in your application for this role.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Web Designer, Website Designer, User Experience Designer, UX Designer, Creative Designer, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Web Design, User Experience Design, UX Design, Creative Design
Apply for Website Designer / Digital Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly