Lead Cloud Solutions Architect
Lead Cloud Solutions Architect
Salary: competitive salary
Want to get paid to play with the latest, cutting edge technologies? We're looking for a Tech Pre-Sales rainmaker who lives and breathes web-oriented tech and cloud. You're in your element when delving into the depths of a customer's requirements, challenging their assumptions so that you might uncover a better way, and then working with the team to design and deliver innovative cloud infrastructure solutions that solve their most pressing business and technical problems.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Cloud Solutions Architect
- You will own the entire technical design and implementation process, from the initial needs analysis through to the delivery of the solution
- You will work closely with the commercial teams to build comprehensive financial models for all solutions
- You will work alongside our existing Project Managers and Engineers to plan and oversee the project execution process
- You will also lead the business in terms of research and development, keeping abreast of the latest developments and introducing new technologies where appropriate
- Alongside the commercial teams you will be jointly responsible for building and managing our relationships with our clients and partners
- You will work with the commercial teams to provide strategic advice to clients, helping them to define their technology roadmaps
- You will provide a point of escalation for our support teams, ensuring that our clients have a senior technical resource available when they need our help
You're a considered a bit of a guru when it comes to AWS, Google Cloud or Azure. You can present advanced technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demonstrations, technical reviews, proposals and presentations.
You're a social chameleon, able to establish strong relationships with both the technical and sales teams, while always keeping the customer's best interests at heart.
Above all, you can demonstrate technical credibility, have excellent communication skills and a passion for creating tailored solutions that solve real customer problems.
Requirements of the Lead Cloud Solutions Architect
Skills & Experience:
- Deep experience with a passion for cloud services such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- You love sales. Not the pushy, outbound, harassing kind; you're all about consultative, insightful selling to customers who have problems you just can't wait to solve
- Solid knowledge and experience working with AWS Services - EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, VPC, etc
- Solid understanding of web architecture and tech (IIS, Apache, NGINX, CDN, Caching, Load Balancing, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge by providing innovative - yet supportable - solutions
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills with the capacity to articulate complex technical topics to varying customer audiences (from developers to executives)
- Ability to mentor/coach fellow team members
Why should IAXS be your home away from home?
- Exciting opportunity to be one of the first into well-funded tech start up in the heart of London
- You’ll be joining a passionate group of people building a business in a great, buzzing marketplace
- Transparent, no-nonsense and trusting environment – if we hire you we know you'll do the right thing
- Have a big input on company direction and decisions
- Well-stocked drinks fridge and fruit supply
- Company pension, perks program, private healthcare etc
If this sounds like something you'd love to be a part of, hit the apply button and write a cover letter that includes your best attempt at describing some challenges a business is likely to face when moving to a public cloud environment