SHEQ Administrator/Health, Safety & Environmental Administrator
Job Title: SHEQ Administrator
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a supplier of specialist rail plant and equipment to the rail industry nationwide. They currently have opportunities a SHEQ Administrator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the SHEQ Manager:
- Candidate must have a strong interest in developing within a SHEQ role.
- Must be good a good communicator when working with others and have a can do attitude.
- Have the ability to be flexible and be willing to travel when required.
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence.
- A health and safety or environmental qualification would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Must be IT literate and offer good general admin skills.
- Role will initially be as SHEQ Administrator with a view to future development to a SHEQ coordinator.
- Self-motivated, action orientated, organised and results driven
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure.
- Some knowledge of ISO systems but not essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SHEQ Administrator, Environment Assistant, Quality Assurance Admin, Quality Advisor, Health and Safety Coordinator, SHEQ Officer, SHEQ Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, Quality Officer, Environmental Coordinator, Environment Advisor, Health and Safety Officer will also be considered for this role.