Territory Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
- Full Time
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire (office based with Travel)
Basic Salary: £40k per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance, Private Medical and OTE £100K-£120K
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is one of the world's leading suppliers of Manufacturing Intelligence software solutions to thousands of manufacturing organisations worldwide which include many of the most prestigious Global Fortune 500 manufacturing brands.
Their award-winning portfolio of solutions helps global organisations to optimise their manufacturing operations while helping them attain the highest possible quality standards. As they continue to invest heavily in their international sales growth, they have an opportunity for a talented Territory Sales Executive, with more than 5 years' experience and a track record of proven success in selling software and, preferably SaaS solutions, in a B2B environment, to join the team.
Whilst being educated to degree level is desirable, more important is a proven track record of outstanding achievement. Excellent presentation and communication skills (both physically and verbally) are also a critical requirement. A full and clean UK driving licence, as well as a willingness to travel internationally for extended periods of time.
- Achieves revenue and strategic goals within assigned territory by managing and expanding the Client base.
- Proactively manages the territory sales pipeline to show growth, activity, and accuracy.
- Manages demonstrations with Clients in-person or via remote tools.
- Works with support resources (e.g., Client Solution Engineers) to create and present solution specific demonstrations, pilot projects and SOWs in order to secure business.
- Closes sales developed through marketing and other programs.
- Follows up on leads from current and new Clients.
- Understands Clients' needs and tailors solutions to meet them.
- Manages targeted account leads from events, conferences, virtual conferences, webinars, 3rd party webinars, tradeshows, Eloqua, the Web site and email programs.
- Acts as the primary customer interface for all lower level or repeat inquiries requiring a standard response, including managing quotation/SOW/purchase order/resource and training request processes for such enquiries and performing timely follow-ups.
- Travels for on-site evaluations, sales calls, and trade shows as needed.
- Works closely with sales leadership to develop forecasts, pipelines and establish strategy.
- Degree or similar level of achievement required.
- 5+ years of experience in business-to-business technology sales required.
- Experience in selling SaaS preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Sales, SaaS Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Software Sales, Software-as-a-Service, IT Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Accounts, Sales Executive, Territory Account Manager, Experienced Sales, Senior Sales, Business Development, Territory Account Executive, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Area Sales Consultant, Internal Sales, B2B Sales may also be considered for this role.