Plant Hire Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrator
The company wish to appoint an administrator to work within their busy and expanding Plant Hire office.
As you progress you responsibilities will include:
- Quotations and completion of sales contracts
- Completing paperwork containing shift details etc.
- Liaising with clients, plant operators and close communication with other internal departments
- Scheduling of operators and plant
- Data inputting
- Well organised - able to manage and prioritise workload in an ever changing environment
- Excellent verbal / communication skills with a customer focused attitude
- Adaptable, flexible and reliable
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Computer literate - particularly in Word & Excel
- Ambitious, keen to learn and able to retain information.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Applicants must be local to the Stafford area.
Full and ongoing training will be provided. While some hire desk experience would be preferable, it is not essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Admin, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Office Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Personal Assistant, Administration Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant will also be considered for this role.