1 day left
- Full Time
Our Client is looking to employ an experienced CNC joinery programmer. The successful candidate would be working from CAD joinery drawings for programming, nesting etc. This role will also include
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* To program CNC machinery
* Management and arrange maintenance of all workshop machinery.
* Operate all other workshop machinery.
* To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision
* To work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
* To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
* Develop and deliver processes for daily operations for continuous improvement.
* Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times.
* Keep a clean and manageable working area.
*Manage and maintain all necessary maintenance on CNC machines and other workshop machinery.
Undertake any other duties within the scope of your knowledge and skills as and when required.
*Comply with company's Health, Safety, Environmental &Quality Procedures at all times.
* Experience and Technical Knowledge:
* Experience of working in a similar environment.
* Ability to read construction drawings, documents and specification manuals
* Ability to compile and analyses data
* Ability to manage budgets
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Ability to manage, develop and drive new procedures
* Ability to manage, drive project and meet deadlines
Apply for CNC PROGRAMMER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly