- Full Time
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance of all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control equipment for machinery (machining centres, lathes, mills, drills, automated conveyor systems, pressure testing rigs, swaging machinery, shot blasting equipment, powder coating plant, extraction equipment). I am responsible for both mechanical and electrical fault finding and rectification on a breakdown basis and carrying out pre planned maintenance - working to a 6 month rotating schedule.
- Installation/movement of machinery, supplying services to the machine and connecting it to the services (electricity, air, water).
- Site/facilities maintenance - building fabric/floor surfaces maintenance, lighting, plumbing.
- Monitoring and maintaining maintenance stores spares stock levels, sourcing suppliers and ordering all maintenance materials.
- Dealing with all external contractors coming on site to carry out any works, inducting them to site, filling out relevant H&S paperwork and carrying out necessary risk assessments. Inspecting and signing off contractors works when they are completed.
- Organising and overseeing insurance inspections of lifting equipment, LEV systems and pressure vessels. I am also responsible for ensuring that remedial works highlighted as being required on the insurance reports are carried out and signed off/re-inspected.
- Calibration and maintenance of measuring equipment/instruments, including vernier calipers, micrometers, coating thickness meters, screw plug gauges, slip gauges.
- Hours of works 8am to 5pm
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly