Junior CAD Designer
A fantastic vacancy has arisen to join a leading company specialising in developing synthetic mould materials and pressure casting systems.
Established in 1991 our clients are a leading Queen’s Award winning manufacturer of pressure casting systems for the Ceramics industry worldwide, is looking to expand its team with the appointment of a Junior CAD Designer.
The Main duties involve:
- Design of new moulds and products using 3D CAD Software.
- 3D Scanning of Models and turning that scan into usable data
- Assessment of Customer’s Models and creating reports to send to our customers
- Continuous improvement / maintenance of design documentation.
- Produce detailed engineering drawings as required.
- Compiling detailed digital photographic information that can be used in the design packs for future moulds.
- Experience with 3D CAD software (preferably Solidworks)
- Proficient in in 2D CAD software and able to produce and modify detailed engineering and design drawings.
- Computer literate and a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and AutoCAD packages.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work proactively with minimal supervision, alone and in a team environment.
- Effective communication using written, verbal, and presentations skills.
- Knowledge of general manufacturing techniques and process
- Passport with no access restrictions.
Package: Negotiable, Competitive
Location: King’s Lynn
If you feel you have the relevant skills and want to be part of a market leading company then please apply now!