Maintenance Electrician / Instrument Technician
5 days left
- Full Time
Maintenance Electrician/Instrument Technician (Monday-Friday ‘Days’)
Pirelli are looking for an ambitious, skilled individual to join their talented team as a Maintenance Electrician / Instrument Technician. Pirelli Tyres are a well-established and well reputed company, located in Burton on Trent, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company.
As Maintenance Electrician/Instrument Technician you’ll:
- Be experienced as an Engineer, ideally with a background in maintenance
- Have a sound understanding and knowledge of manufacturing processes
- You will have a good working knowledge of single and three-phased systems together with the ability to repair and service AC/DC motors and drives
- Be time served and familiar with the production environment
- Have experience working on HV equipment, which would be advantageous
- Be comfortable working within a team environment and have the ability to use your initiative to resolve problems
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the calibration of equipment, which will be your primary responsibility within this role. Ideally, you will have specialised as an Instrument Technician previously, but will have also gained valuable experience as an Electrician.
Duties of the Maintenance Electrician/Instrument Technician:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance, inspection and calibration of all instrumentation and instrument related control systems
- Insure product quality and process repeatability
- You will use your knowledge of PLCs to fault-find and diagnose electrical problems within a production area
Salary and Hours
In return you can expect a competitive salary together with a great employee benefits package.