3.5t Self employed Delivery Driver
3 days left
- Full Time
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join our team based in Dundee. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 - £10.
More about the role
What's the 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role all about? This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two-man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 depots! Our customers include AO. com, marketing leading manufacturers and retailers.
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
We will provide you as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver:
- Well-maintained, fully fuelled modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have as a 3.5t Self employed Delivery Driver?
- You have excellent customer service skills and are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You hold a full valid UK photo-card driving licence?
- You have a no more than 6 points on your licence?
- You are a minimum of 21 years old?
- You are physically active due to the nature of the role, handling heavy goods?
- You have at least 6 months’ 3.5t delivery driving experience?
- You are fully flexible to work any day of the week/weekends/Bank Holidays?
- You are self-motivated, with a high work ethic?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance (approx. 40 mins max) to the depot
- You have a good verbal, understanding and written standard of English?
If so this could be the perfect 3.5t Self employed Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
A few things about you
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Self employed Delivery Driver!
The 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role will be based at our newly opened Dundee Distribution Hub which is commutable from Arbroath, Forfar, Glenrothes, Perth and surrounding areas.