7.5t C1 Delivery Driver
2 days left
- Full Time
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t C1 delivery drivers, preferably with valid CPC and Digital Tachograph that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join our team based in Dundee. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £9.37-10.55 per hour.
More about the 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver role
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. As part of the AO World Group, we are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO.com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
We will provide you as a self employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver:
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a 7.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below:
- You have excellent customer service skills and are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You hold a full UK photo-card driving licence with C1 entitlement?
- You hold a valid UK CPC card?
- You hold a full valid UK Digital Tachograph card?
- You have no more than 6 points on your licence?
- You are a minimum of 21 years old?
- You are physically active due to the nature of the role, handling heavy goods?
- You have at least 6 months’ 7.5t delivery driving experience?
- You are fully flexible to work any day of the week/weekends/Bank Holidays?
- You are self-motivated, with a high work ethic?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance of the depot (approx. 40 mins max)?
- You have a good verbal, understanding and written standard of English?
If so this could be the perfect 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
You may have experience or be currently working as a 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver, Delivery Driver, 7.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our Self-Employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver!
The 7.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role will be based at our soon to be opened Dundee Distribution Hub which is commutable from Arbroath, Forfar, Glenrothes, Perth and surrounding areas.