Our client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their busy team in the Head Office in Orpington.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, installers, couriers and other operational departments.
- Organising installation and delivery scheduleaccording to current lead times and production status
- Checking and maintaining products and orders quality
- Assisting customers with booking enquiries
- Checking final surveys and production reports
- Monitoring production and components deliveries and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Strong organising and logistics skills and willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team player in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Efficient in problems solving relating to sales, installation and transportation of goods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with any other software related to the industry.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.