Our client is looking for an experienced Showroom Manager to take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Morden or Orpington Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- Maintaining the Company image to the highest standards.
- Ensuring the Showroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Responsibility for stock management and ordering.
- Ensure window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with Marketing. Recommend potential advertising venues and marketing strategies to head office/management
- Organise showroom maintenance and refits as needed.
- Reassess stock biannually to minimize distribution costs/ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
- To ensure that Customers are offered the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- To deal promptly with Customer complaints, liaising with customer services in order to resolve queries.
- To provide accurate advice on products and services.
- To produce monthly reports covering objectives set, results achieved and sales forecasts. To maximise sales opportunities with retail clients, the trade, architects and the local market.
- To develop and extend the customer account base through local marketing initiatives.
- Work with marketing companies as required, actively developing business along three main channels (retail, designer and painter) by creating viable partnerships, sponsorships and showroom/brand exposure opportunities in the local community
- To produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators. Accurately monitor, analyse and report sales patterns and trends.
- Financial reporting to be sent to Head Office, daily/ weekly/ monthly/ annual basis.
- To ensure attendance, individual and team performance is managed effectively with all members of the showroom team
- Prepare weekend showroom rotas and record all annual leave and absences.
- Key holder responsibilities, ie opening and closing the shop, covering in the case of absence, ability to be onsite in the event of an emergency.
- Misc. administrative tasks as and when required
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
- Advanced computer skills
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven customer service experience
- Highly organised and able to work in a busy retail environment