- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager in the area. The role prepares fresh food in accordance with abm catering standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times. You will be responsible for the ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and other catering services on site. With the support of a catering team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business with the support of the team on site, monitoring catering sales, weekly stock takes and controlling budget planning and implementation; ensuring health and safety procedures are carried out and promoting the catering facilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
- Supporting the team with keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy. Ensures food and supply items are stored correctly
- To ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept to required standards.
- Managing ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of food allergies as well planning menus the own menus; an understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues; hold a level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate; experience of working in the catering industry and managing staff. It is essential for candidates to be able to cook to a high standard and provide direction and on the job training to other staff. It would be beneficial for candidates to have previous budgetary experience and responsibility and the ability to train other staff to cook to a high standard
- Previous chef manger experience and all of the above
- Highly reliable
- Good leader as well as team player
Apply for Chef Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly