My client is one of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing companies within the travel and hospitality industry. Due to substantial growth, we are now looking for a Creative Artworker to join the creative team.
We need a strong Creative Artworker/Designer who’s motivated with a strong eye for detail, photography and design. You’re ideally have 3+ year’s commercial experience with one of which would have been spent working for an agency.
You’re work closely with the Marketing Co-ordinator and the Marketing Project Manager to produce and deliver pixel-perfect print and digital artwork for 12 locations across Europe. This role will occasionally allow you to flex your creative muscles, concepting and producing marketing material for various hospitality initiatives and sub-brands across the company including: new restaurants, bars, new location openings, retail merchandise and more. Your skill set will span graphic design, illustration and light HTML for email comms.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in graphic design
- 2-3 years of experience working as a designer
- At least 1 year working within an agency environment
- Established Creative Suite (CC) skills including Mac-based InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- An eye for design layout and an acute eye for detail
- Expert Print production and technical pre-press knowledge as well as an understanding of design for responsive digital
- Independent and forward thinking creative
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in the travel and hospitality industries