Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
January 2017 - July 2017
Are you a dedicated Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you bring creativity into your teaching?
Would working within a Key Stage Two department in a large Manchester Primary School appeal to you?
As a Teacher of Key Stage Two, do you have a sound knowledge of the curriculum and can deliver it in a way to encourage children to succeed?
This Primary school in North Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 6 Teacher from November for a maternity cover. The class consists of 30 children and pupils in Key Stage Two achieve well under the leadership and guidance of the teachers.
This Primary School in Manchester is a large two form entry community school who cater for children from age 4-11 years old. The Senior Leadership team are driven on creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best learning experience. As a Teacher in Key Stage Two, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a forward thinking school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.