1 day left
- Full Time
We are a dynamic, vibrant business with a strong company culture. We believe in working hard, treating our employees, customers and suppliers with respect and trust, and enjoying what we do.
We own and operate 13 fibre-based city networks across Europe, as well as network spanning 38 cities across 10 countries connecting these cities. Our customers include banks and finance houses, content and media companies and other network operators. We lead the market in data centre and cloud connectivity, offering our clients fast and flexible service delivery, making us easy to do business with.
At euNetworks, we believe that bandwidth changes everything.
Working as a key member of the IT development team, this role offers a unique opportunity to a Salesforce Developer keen to grow their experience. You will take business requirements directly from around our organisation and undertake the design and build of functionality to implement these on our core systems. The majority of your work will be based on the force.com development platform.
We offer an excellent salary, bonus, and a wide range of benefits including pension, private health care and life assurance. Most importantly, we'll help you develop your career, offer mentoring and personal development and we'll give you the chance to work with some of the best, most respected people in our industry.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and maintain s-controls, AppExchanges and Force.com pages
- Select and integrate of pre-build applet solutions where applicable
- Integrate Salesforce with other third-party solutions
- Manage the SF instance using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Complete bulk imports of data where relevant to implementations
- Deliver demonstrations of functionality to business users
- Recommend best practices
- Recommend, implement, test and employ Visualforce pages
- Recommend, implement, test and deploy Apex classes and triggers
- Design solutions using standard methods
General skills required:
- Good understanding of Salesforce development methodology and best practices
- Self-motivated and able to plan and manage tasks
- Proven ability to work within a team
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to drive tasks to completion
- Knowledge of telco environments preferred but not essential
Qualifications and experience
- Degree-level education
- Salesforce certified developer
- Development in a structured environment with Salesforce experience
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button.