Forklift Truck Drivers
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for experienced Forklift Truck Drivers this is an opportunity to work in partnership with our prestigious blue chip client based in Castle Bromwich.
The main duties of the role will involve high bay racking, palletising goods and general warehouse duties. Previous experience working within a fast paced environment would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will need to be:
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Committed to achieve set targets
- Willing to carry out all aspects of warehouse duties.
Flexibility towards shift patterns is required due to business expansion. We have various shifts available requiring 37 basic hours per week.
- £9.56 Day Shift: Mon - Thurs 07:00 - 15:30hrs Fri 07:00 - 12:00hrs
- £10.23 Early Shift: Mon - Thurs 05:45 - 13:30hrs Fri 06:00 - 12:00hrs
- £11.23 Late Shift: Mon - Thurs 13:15 – 21:00hrs Fri 12:00 - 18:00hrs
- £12.91 Night Shift: Mon - Thurs 20:45 – 06:00hrs
- £10.71 Rotating Shift: Mon – Fri Rotating Days and Back Shift
- £11.71 3 Day Rotating: Mon - Fri Rotating Days/ Back Shift/ Nights
Applicants must hold a UK Forklift Truck licence issued or refreshed within the last 3 years, accredited by either RTITB or ITSSAR. All applicants will be subject to pre-employment training, competency testing and a fork lift truck assessment.
To apply for this position, please follow the link and search Job ID 10365.