Personal Assistant / PA to MD
2 days left
- Full Time
Personal Assistant / PA to MD offering a salary of £28,000 to £30,000 plus benefits, based Hortonwood, Telford, Shropshire.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director the PA will act as a key liaison point for the MD across the organisation, they will be the initial point of contact for the MD and provide confidential, efficient and effective PA support.
The role of PA to MD:
- Organising meetings and associated requirements for the MD and VIP visits including all travel and accommodation requirements (mostly overseas)
- Day to day administrative tasks where required, managing all correspondence, filing systems, organisation and minute taking at any MD meetings
- Updating and supporting preparation of business presentations
- Preparing agendas, pre meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and ensuring they are followed up
- Managing all enquiries to the MD
- Managing all visa applications for sponsored employees
The ideal candidate for this role must have previous experience as a PA to MD or Senior Management level and experience in electronic diary management. You should be commercially astute, a strong team player and demonstrate their initiative. The ideal candidate will be able to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communications quickly and produce accurate timely minutes.
Keywords: PA, Personal Assistant, Senior Secretary, EA, Executive Assistant