CAD Technician / CAD Design Engineer / Computer Aided Design
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: CAD Technician
The company is a planning, design and economics consultancy with eight offices based in Cardiff, Leeds, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Edinburgh and the Thames Valley. They work with clients within the private and public sector to deliver successful development projects across the UK. They are an employee-owned company. In 2012 they celebrated the Company's 50th anniversary and have raised over £135,000 for local charities, for which they were awarded 'JustGiving Company of the Year'.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of 3D solid AutoCAD models to support daylight and sunlight assessments and visualisations, as well as undertaking associated mapping and design tasks.
Working in the company's Design and CAD Studio, you will form part of a specialist team providing technical support across company. You will also work closely with our Urban Design team and planning staff.
You will need to demonstrate that you can carry out professional work to a high standard and have the confidence and ability to create relationships with clients, suppliers and co-consultants on jobs, whether by telephone or at meetings.
An understanding and demonstration of the importance of deadlines, budget constraints, client care and quality control is also important.
- You will hold a qualification in CAD and/or have at least one year's experience in a technical, CAD based role. The role requires you to be competent using AutoCAD.
- You will also have a good appreciation of the modelling process and must be confident working in three dimensions, with the ability to read and convert architectural plans, elevations and sections into accurate 3D models.
- You will enjoy working in a team and demonstrate flexibility in order to support all aspects of the team's workload when required.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in the built environment and be expected to demonstrate good spatial understanding and numeracy skills.
- Experience of 3D Studio Max, Waldram Tools, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable but not essential.
To Apply please click on the APPLY Now link and further information will be sent to you by email.
IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully.
Candidates with experience of; CAD Techician, CAD CAD Estimator, CAD Security, CAD, Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Design, Autocad, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, CAD Design, Corel Draw will also be considered for this role.
Apply for CAD Technician / CAD Design Engineer / Computer Aided Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly