Corporate Sales Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a field based Corporate Sales Manager to join the team. The role will be based mainly in the South East but with office support from Arlesey, Beds. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a basic salary of £25K with OTE £75K+ uncapped. Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm.
Are you a determined and passionate sales person? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join our award winning, industry leading corporate team in an exciting role that can bring great satisfaction and rewards. The successful applicant will proactively market and actively sell new vehicles to the Corporate Marketplace. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Manager
- Design and implement a Sales Plan
- Conduct sales using professional selling techniques, following dealership and manufacturer procedures
- Agree and achieve Sales Objectives
- Acquire and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of products
- Maintain constructive communication with manufacturer representatives, suppliers and other representatives
Experience required by the Corporate Sales Manager
- Experience of working within a similar role is essential
Essential Skills required by the Corporate Sales Manager
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Able to listen, understand customer needs and build rapport with customers
- Able to work under pressure with the motivation and determination to meet and exceed targets
- Proficient IT skills
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers .
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Corporate Sales Manager – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.