Used Car Stock Manager
Do you have proven experience of stock management within the automotive industry? Are you looking for an exciting challenge with a leading business? If so, LSH Autos are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Used Car Stock Manager at Mercedes Benz Central Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our Used Car Stock Manager you will take responsibility for:
- Supporting LSH Used Cars Sales in the achievement of its volume and profit objectives. This is a highly pro-active role linked closely to the activities of all areas of the sales department
- Generating sales and profit, both directly and through supporting the sales departments in achieving their monthly sales and purchase targets
- Maintaining LSH relationship with BCA auction houses
- Achieving the LSH Auto UK Limited experience, planned sales and profit opportunities within sales, consistently exceeding all external and internal customer expectations
- Ensuring that all standards and processes are adhered to in line with LSH Auto UK Limited requirements
- Promoting the Company's Values
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Used Car Stock Manager, you will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets/work well in a team. You will also require:
- People management skills.
- Sales experience in a retail/motor environment at a senior level.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
- IT literacy with advanced skills in excel.
- Preferred candidate will have automotive experience within the purchase and trade disposal area
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Used Car Stock Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £50,000 and an OTE. We also offer a great of benefits including ECOS car, company mobile phone, fuel card and private healthcare.
If you feel you have the automotive knowledge and the drive to move our business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Used Car Stock Manager.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.