New and Used Car Stock Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you have proven experience of stock management within the automotive industry? Are you looking for an exciting challenge with a leading business? If so, LSH Autos are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced New and Used Car Stock Manager at Mercedes Benz Central Birmingham.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our New and Used Car Stock Manager you will take responsibility for:
- To support LSH New & Used Cars Sales in the achievement of its volume and profit objectives. This is a highly pro-active role linked closely to the activities of all areas of the sales department.
- The focus of this role is to generate sales and profit, both directly and through supporting the sales departments in achieving their monthly sales and registration targets.
- Achieve the LSH Auto UK Limited experience, planned sales and profit opportunities within sales, consistently exceeding all external and internal customer expectations
- The head/group New & Used Stock Manager is required to perform regular specified tasks on behalf of MA sales. Additionally, through a solid understanding of the business, he or she should be able to recognise the needs of a constantly evolving business in a high volume sales environment, and develop new strategies and activities to meet these.
- Working for the Market Area Director in providing day-to-day, week-to-week reporting on all stock New and Used vehicles within the market areas, but with specific emphasis on achieving manufacturer quality and trimester purchase and sales targets for both new & used cars
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal New and Used Car Stock Manager, you will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets/work well in a team. You will also require:
- People management skills.
- Sales experience in a retail/motor environment at a senior level.
- Cost centre management.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
- IT literacy with advanced skills in excel.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our New and Used Car Stock Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £70,000 plus bonus. We also offer a great of benefits including ECOS car, company mobile phone, fuel card and private healthcare.
If you feel you have the automotive knowledge and the drive to move our business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of New and Used Car Stock Manager.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for New and Used Car Stock Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly