- Full Time
Maintenance Manager - Full time 40 hours per week (may involve occasional weekend work)
We are looking for an outgoing individual with a genuine love of maintenance to join the team as a full time Maintenance Manager, keeping our 5* serviced apartments in a well maintained state of repair. You will have experience of of maintenance work as duties may involve grouting, siliconing, gluing, minor plumbing and electrical repairs, screwing and hammering for both PPM and reactive, painting and decorating, carpet cleaning and fitting out new apartments
Main Duties include:
- To work through the maintenance and repairs list provided by the Housekeeping, Operations or the General Manager and to respond to requests from Housekeeping colleagues to carry out minor repairs on a daily basis during the servicing period (see job purpose above for the most common list).
- To support the General Manager on Health and Safety Management.
- To carry out minor decorating tasks in apartments and work with our in house painter and decorator.
- To deep clean carpets, furniture and curtains as and when required
- To be one of our onsite First Aid team (training can be provided).
- To look after and maintain our external areas (terrace decking on level 2 and balcony decking on level 20).
- To liaise with and manage external contractors when they are needed and when on site.
- To undertake porterage tasks as required eg moving furniture and white goods.
- To monitor electricity usage in each apartment on a monthly basis.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of a maintenance role with a genuine love of maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to work on your own at times as well as part of a team.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good standard of spoken English.
- GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Ability to use a Kindle or equivalent to read and report issues.
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry.
- Experience of working in either a 4* or 5* establishment.
- Qualifications in plumbing and electrics.
- Computer literate.
Please find attached full job description.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.