Senior HR Officer
- Full Time
Senior HR Officer, based in Telford, Shropshire offering a basic salary of £28,000 to £30,000 plus excellent benefits package.
The role of Senior HR Officer:
- To control the workload and co-ordinate all activities in particular, through day to day controls and monitoring of staff within the Human Resources to meet the agreed service levels, department and company’s KPI using department visits where possible.
- To control and co-ordinate all training activities to achieve company-wide training plan and to improve and develop the area of employee development.
- Responsible for day to day control and continuous monitoring of the section’s activities and communication where appropriate with HR specialist & Head of HR.
- To support HR specialist & Head of HR with ad hoc Human Resource projects to include timely review of progress.
- To be involved in disciplinary matters up to final of procedure and to offer guidance and support to Human Resources Department and Company in all disciplinary issues.
- Ensure that company policy and employment law is followed with regard to all employee relation issues.
- Responsible for compilation and achievement of department section business Plan/Budgets
- To compile detailed statistics/information to support any department reports with analysis/countermeasures and identify areas for improvement.
- To be a training provider for internal training in relation to recruitment and employment law in particular.
- Carryout employee counselling in a discreet and confidential manner and provide assistance by daily departmental visits and shift cover.
The ideal Senior HR Officer:
- CIPD qualification.
- Employment law knowledge
- Payroll knowledge ideal but not essential.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be good but not essential