Lettings manager / PA - Part Time
Part time lettings manager and Personal assistant for private landlord.
Must have a car with driving license
Must be able to commit to working 1-2 hours on the occasional Saturday
Ideally be able to do basic bookkeeping (We use xero in house)
Part time – Monday,Tuesdays, and Thursdays 3.5 hours per day (11am - 2:30pm). Times are flexible.
£10 / hour plus milage
As a private portfolio landlord I look after 40+ tenants
I’m looking to recruit someone to take over the administrative tasks of my property business so that i can focus on business development as opposed to daily administration and management. This role would therefore be part Personal assistant and part property/lettings manager in nature.
Full training will be provided.
My primary focus at the moment is to systemise the business. So each task will first be taught and then you will be expected to document the task processes so that its easy to follow the second time around.
Must be willing to do a couple hours on the occasional weekend when required to accommodate tenants leaving/arriving.
Job will be based at our home office in Mangotsfield. (once you are experienced more days can be from home)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ideally Bookkeeping (matching expenditure and revenue to receipts and invoices in xero)
- Training will be provided to enable you to be responsible all aspects of our property lettings.
- Keeping the properties fully let.
- Conduct viewings to show new prospects rooms, managing enquiries and photos and dressing the rooms.
- Completing admin such as contracts , registering deposits and general office administration.
- Doing property inspections and tracking all maintenance issues liaising with tradesman to get the jobs done.
- Appeasing customers/tenants when things go wrong
Personal assistant duties…..
- Support the director with a wide variety of personal related tasks, including but not limited to: personal errands, personal appointments, house care, couriering, etc.
- Provide timely responses to emails and phone calls at all times
- Lead special projects/events as requested by the executives
- Meeting with customers as and when required
Desired Skills & Experience
o At least 1-2 years in an executive assistant and/or personal assistant role Judgment and ability to prioritize requests and people; learning how to understand the executive’ priorities and gracefully balance the requests for meetings, speaking engagements, etc.
o Educated to degree level highly advantageous
o Maintain confidentiality and handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
o Excellent listening and communication skills
o Excellent track record of responsiveness and accountability
o Extremely motivated and endlessly resourceful
o Available to assist after work hours for urgent matters
Please send your CV and a cover letter. References will be required for the successful candidate.