Teacher of Maths
* Are you a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics?
* Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
* Are you willing to share your experience, passion and skills with the next generation of learners; inspiring and helping them to realise their own mathematical ambitions?
* Are you confident and capable of inspiring the most challenging of learners?
* If you have answered 'Yes' to all the above questions - I am interested in talking to you about a permanent position I have available for January 2017 or sooner in Clitheroe, East Lancashire.
As a colleague you will benefit from:
* A popular and oversubscribed private school;
* Outstanding learning environments including modern well resourced and ICT rich learning environments;
* Outstanding career development pathways within the school;
* Free lunches;
* 17 weeks holiday per year;
* Small class sizes;
* CPD training
* Rural surroundings
* Expanding school (due to successful school)
This school is a non-selective, co-educational and boarding school which draws pupils from many backgrounds, both in the UK and overseas.
Our student intake has always been broad since we offer more than simply academic excellence.
Our main admissions criteria centre on favourable school reports, good behaviour, a positive outlook and a willingness to learn.
* have a relevant degree and have a classification of 2:2 or better (although this can be negotiated)
* have a high level of specialist subject knowledge
* have successful teaching experience in key stages - 3-5
* have the ability to inspire learners in all 3 Key Stages
* be able to teach Personal Development Curriculum (PDC)
* either be an NQT or already hold QTS
* be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and the Schools' learners
* have experience of delivering mathematics up to GCSE Level
* have a good sense of humour and positive attitude
* be passionate about making a difference; deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider School activities.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Randstad Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialise in consistently placing fully Qualified Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Nursery Staff, Teaching Assistants, Lecturers and Office Administration Staff into positions within Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools and Colleges across Cheshire.