Telesales Team Manager
Due to relocation, our client, an established Financial Services company, is looking for an Experienced Telesales Team/Floor manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will initially involve helping to build the telesales team, by recruiting suitable telesales staff and provide leadership; support and development strategies to a small telesales team ensuring a quality service is being provided and targets are being met.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a telesales team and possess excellent communication and organisational skills. Furthermore, they will be able to work efficiently under pressure whilst striving to meet their own sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Interviewing and Recruiting of telesales candidates/staff
- Managing the daily running of the telesales team
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing training and development of the team
- Monitoring the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training accordingly on an ongoing basis
- Developing strategies to implement within the department
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry developments
- Coaching and motivating the team
- Carrying out and documenting 1-2-1s and appraisals
- Carrying out any other duties as required
Skills and experience
- Proven track record in successfully leading, managing and developing an outbound contact centre team
- Proven telesales professional
- Proven experience of writing & implementing a structured sales process
- Strong communication skills
- Experience conducting 121’s and appraisals
- Strong drive to develop and motivate a team whilst making own sales
- Able to work effectively as part of the management team to ensure targets are met
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Thursday between the hours 12pm-8pm and Friday 10am to 2pm.This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you apply now.