Business Development Manager
Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team, covering Scotland and the North Of England.
Job Title – Business Development Manager
Location – Scotland / Northern England
Job Type – Full Time (40 hours)
Salary - £50,000 + profit related bonus scheme
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the financial development & budgeted profit delivery of the centres within a geographical cluster.
The BDM holds overall responsibility for maximising revenue opportunities both through new sales and opportunities within the existing customer base through space optimisation, competitive & dynamic pricing of both office space and services.
Above all, the candidate needs to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and leadership in order to motivate key players within the cluster to deliver a performance that meets and exceeds budget.
As Business Development Manager you will:
- Maximise the revenue opportunities of the Centres within the cluster
- Devise strategies that enable the financial goals of the cluster to be achieved
- Prepare and submit of reports, budgets and other documentation in line with company requirements detailing how you have performed against company targets.
- Customer retention & development. Retain and grow existing customers by presenting new solutions and service delivery.
- Strategic planning
- Monitoring and developing the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Be responsible for the dotted line management of both the Regional Sales Manager and Management Accountant
- Travel between centres is required, so you will need to manage your time well to meet business priorities.
Business Development Manager - Skills & Experience required:
- 3-5 years proven working experience in a sales / business development or marketing role.
- Experience of yield management
- Proven multi-disciplinary experience in operational management role in a customer focussed environment.
- A strategic thinker, preferably educated to Degree level
- Results driven and an excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills.
- Highly numerate with experience managing and controlling budgets and P&L accounts.
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is covering Scotland and the North of England and will be relevant if you are based in: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Newcastle upon Tyne, Carlisle, Darlington, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Leeds, Lancaster, Harrogate, Keswick and York.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Sales Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Territory Manager, Field Sales Manager, Sales Director, Business Manager, Business Development Director, Client Acquisition Manager, Account Manager, Client Relationship, Key Account Manager, Sales Team Leader.