Mobile Service Engineer
Due to exceptional growth our client, who are a long established engineering company are seeking an experienced Mobile Service Engineer to become a part of their thriving, successful company.
Our client has been designing and manufacturing bespoke lifting solutions for more than 35 years. In this time, the company has developed a wide range of vehicle mounted cranes and platforms as well as industry specific solutions which are now market-leading products.
Thanks to legislation driven demand for lifting and load handling and our client is now known internationally as a robust, diversified and prudently operated business with a long term commitment to customers and suppliers.
As a Mobile Field Service Engineer you will be working from home with a company van. You will install and maintain the company’s own products at customer’s sites in West Midlands and occasionally elsewhere in the UK. Candidates should be happy to work in an independent manner and organise their own schedules.
- Visiting customer’s sites around Birmingham and Midlands area
- Running fault and diagnostic checks on company’s products.
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs.
- Updating companies records
- Managing own working schedules
- Meeting companies expectations and requirements
- General mechanical and engineering skills essential
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits
- Candidates will ideally be located within or close to the M25
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus, pension, company Van and travel expenses
Location: Birmingham/West Midlands
Contract: Full Time, Permanent 39hr week Mon - Fri plus overtime.
Benefits: Company pension, company van and travel expenses, 24 Days paid holiday
If you feel you have the relevant skills and want to be part of an expanding forward thinking company then please apply now!
Key Words: Electrical Maintenance, Field Service Technician, Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Electrical Technician, Electronic Installation, engineering repairs, Mobile Engineer, Mobile Service Engineer.