Management Accounts Assistant (AWDO-P2784)
Management Accounts Assistant with strong analytical and advanced MS Excel skills required for a junior accounts role with a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits
** Career Development Opportunities Available **
** ACCA / CIMA Study Support Will Be Provided For The Right Candidate **
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have some Management Accounts experience.
We have a fantastic brand new job opportunity for a Management Accounts Assistant that has strong analytical and advanced MS Excel skills (lookup functions and pivot tables).
Working as the Management Accounts Assistant you will report directly to the Finance Director, where you will play a key role supporting the whole Finance Team and ensuring the smooth running of key financial processes.
As a successful candidates you will have an excellent opportunity to join a busy Finance Team where there is the opportunity for career progression in time with a well-established, continuously growing and evolving Company.
ACCA / CIMA Study support will be provided for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Management Accounts Assistant:
- Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting process for UK Companies and others as needed
- Assist in preparation of management accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc financial reports as required
- Supporting the year-end process including auditor liaison and group submissions
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaise on regular basis with operations staff
- Updating and maintaining the fixed asset register
- Tracking and monitoring the costs of projects to enable them to be recognised in line with the revenue streams
- Prepayments and accruals
- Assist with cash flow reports
- Update and maintain Holding company spreadsheets
- Update and maintain the Asia company spreadsheet
- Processing expense claims
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Management Accounts Assistant required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Part-qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Must have previous commercial experience
- Good Systems / MS Excel Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proactive and highly organised
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver with the ability to work under own initiative
- Advanced MS Excel skills, such as lookup functions and pivot tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Accountancy Full-Time, Permanent Jobs in High Wycombe
Finance Careers and Vacancies in Buckinghamshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency