Signature Brands Activation Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Signature Brands Activation Manager to join the growing team. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum. You will be covering the sales responsibility of Scotland.
Do you have great promoting and sales skills ? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
The Signature Brands Activation Manager will be responsible for growing sales volumes of the Signature Brands portfolio in the designated geography
Key Responsibilities of the Signature Brands Activation Manager
- Drive new distribution of Signature Brands products into customer accounts in your territory
- Grow volumes of Signature Brands within LWC and specified wholesale and retail partners
- Core Focus Products Old J, Dortmunder, Morena, Portland, SWO and Appleshed Cider plus packaged beer and cider ranges
- Management of POS placement merchandising and sampling
- Management of account Sampling and Promotional programmes
- Brand training for wholesale account managers to improve confidence and knowledge in selling the Signature Brand portfolio
- Training roll out for new skus and brands added to the Signature portfolio
- Brand training, product demonstration, presentation, mixology and brand knowledge. Creation of bespoke cocktail menus to maximise Signature share of menu and tailored drinks to suit customer base of accounts
- Drive social media coverage and capture consumer and customer networks to maximise reach of sampling and events
- All events to be documented and consumer social media to be captured and shared to deliver maximum network reach for pictures posts and competition
- This to include pre event build up, documentation of event in real time and follow up posts
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Signature Brands Activation Manager
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the LWC Diver system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry, products and the market
- Full Driving Licence
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Signature Brands Activation Manager – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.