2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager has arisen at our large and successful Veterinary Hospital in Manchester - Pet Medics.
Working as part of a management team that includes a Clinical Director and Hub Area Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth administration and running of a 24/7/365 Hospital that provides 1st opinion, out of hours and referral services to patients and vet practices across Greater Manchester.
In the role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse team with direct reports that include the; Ambulance Manager, Head Day Nurse, Head Night Nurse & Head Receptionist.
- Initiating and driving business improvement activities that positively affect patients & their owners, OOH’s & referral customers and Pet Medics employees.
- Supporting the financial management of the Hospital in areas such as budget management, pricing, debt management and CAPEX spend.
- Building a culture of performance management and development.
- Working alongside the Hub Area Manager and team to support marketing initiatives and oversee facilities and H&S management and compliance for the Hospital site.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing or assistant managing a Hospital, large practice site or similar site. This can have been gained in the veterinary, medical (NHS or private practice), healthcare, dental or similarly related field.
- Essential proven knowledge and experience of financial management and business development.
- A proven record of managing and developing others.
- Experience of managing and implementing business and process improvements.
- A passion for delivering the best possible service, support & outcomes for patients, customers and colleagues.
- An interest in animal health/the veterinary sector.
As part of CVS Group you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- The opportunity to enrol in our leading share save scheme.
- A competitive salary package.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Supported and encouraged professional development.
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs (such as subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme).
Apply for Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly