A fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager has arisen at our large and successful Veterinary Hospital in Manchester - Pet Medics.
Working as part of a management team that includes a Clinical Director and Hub Area Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth administration and running of a 24/7/365 Hospital that provides 1st opinion, out of hours and referral services to patients and vet practices across Greater Manchester.
In the role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse team with direct reports that include the; Ambulance Manager, Head Day Nurse, Head Night Nurse & Head Receptionist.
- Initiating and driving business improvement activities that positively affect patients & their owners, OOH’s & referral customers and Pet Medics employees.
- Supporting the financial management of the Hospital in areas such as budget management, pricing, debt management and CAPEX spend.
- Building a culture of performance management and development.
- Working alongside the Hub Area Manager and team to support marketing initiatives and oversee facilities and H&S management and compliance for the Hospital site.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing or assistant managing a Hospital, large practice site or similar site. This can have been gained in the veterinary, medical (NHS or private practice), healthcare, dental or similarly related field.
- Essential proven knowledge and experience of financial management and business development.
- A proven record of managing and developing others.
- Experience of managing and implementing business and process improvements.
- A passion for delivering the best possible service, support & outcomes for patients, customers and colleagues.
- An interest in animal health/the veterinary sector.
As part of CVS Group you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- The opportunity to enrol in our leading share save scheme.
- A competitive salary package.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Supported and encouraged professional development.
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs (such as subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme).