Senior Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Account Manager - SG Interactive
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
Salary: £Excellent plus bonus and benefits
The B2B Account Manager should have a deep understanding iGaming operations, the supply of gaming products and services to operators, and the management of post-sale relationships. Reporting into the Senior Director of Key Accounts, and sitting within the company's commercial team (Sales and Account Management), this role is critical for the company to effectively manage, support and grow business with its various B2B gaming clients.
Essential Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients of the company. These clients will be based in Europe in multiple locations. Management will be via a mix of face-to-face meetings, phone calls, email, Skype and so forth.
* Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements. Keep clients up-to-date with SGI documentation.
* Ensure clients are optimizing SGI games on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of SGI games and new games released quickly on clients' sites.
* Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts.
* Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
* Work with clients to compile data and insights on SGI product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
* Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the SGI product footprint within their business.
* Liaise with the SGI Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients' inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
* Education: University degree in Commerce or Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
* Extensive experience working as an account manager / commercial manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector
* Solid experience within the iGaming industry
* Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving, and exceeding, established revenue targets
* A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
* Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is advantageous
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Proven competence in negotiating. Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms
* Tech savvy and customer service oriented
* Professional, resourceful, and patient, and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
* Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front clients is ideal
We are a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that the company conducts business. If you are requested by the company to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with the company may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. The company encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly