Customer Service Assistant
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to support their Technical Customer Service Team based at the HQ in High Wycombe.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a customer service support for the after sales support and Solutions area of the business.
Key Responsibilities - Customer Service Assistant:
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Arrange survey / technical site visits with company in-house Solutions team.
• Inform customers of new products and parts.
• Log calls and customer information in company in-house database.
• Maintain accurate internal records.
• Follow up with customers on any queries and ensure their request is completed effectively.
• Follow up and chase any incomplete site reports.
• Maintain effective communication with the Solutions team, customers and end users.
• Keep up to date with company product and service offering.
• General administrative duties required for everyday operation.
The Ideal Customer Service Assistant will:
• Be proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
• Be flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
• Be motivated and keen to assist when needed.
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator.
• Be professional and a good team worker.
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests.
Customer Service Assistant - Additional Requirements:
• Good knowledge of MS Office package and be able to learn an in-house system.
• Relevant previous experience (ideally in manufacturing or engineering) with an excellent telephone manner.
Salary and Benefits: £18,000 - £20,000 per Annum + Benefits (Gym, Pension, Bonus)
Please apply online for this Customer Service Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Customer Service Assistant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.