Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager
- Full Time
The Coal Authority has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager to join the team based in Nottingham. You will be on a 3 year fixed term contract with a highly competitive salary of circa £24,000.
Have you got engineering, mining or geotechnical experience and looking for a role that tackles the challenges posed by historical mining to the development industry? If so, we have a great opportunity for a trainee permitting and licensing manager.
As our Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager
- Working closely with the Permitting and Licensing Managers on assessing a wide range of development schemes across the coal fields
- Managing your own workload of permits and working closely with geotechnical engineers and developers
- Working with our engineers on assessing proposals for remediating mining features and assessing the risk on development proposals
- Supporting the development of commercial permitting and planning services for the development industry
- Managing and undertaking licensing work in relation to coal mining operations
Our ideal Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager
- Some understanding of mining and mining risk
- Experience and/or a relevant degree in a geological or structural/civil engineering discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
The role as our Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager would ideally suit somebody with engineering, mining or geotechnical experience seeking to develop their knowledge and technical skills in the development industry
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!