Full-Stack Web Developer
1 day left
- Full Time
nitrogen, part of Huntsworth Health, is a strategic brand experience agency that blends science and imagination, to build strong brands, delivering compelling and extraordinary healthcare communications.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join our London team ASAP!
Responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of websites, web applications, and other systems that employ frontend and backend technologies. Working closely with designers to turn static designs into working browser-based pages, as well as project managers to ensure jobs are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of three years commercial experience building and maintaining a variety of websites
- Ability to develop clean, semantic code that works across all browsers and devices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and newer (queries, stored procedures, etc)
- Ability to setup & manage websites using IIS7, and general experience of Windows based servers
- Strong Photoshop skills with the ability to quickly extract images and text as required
- Experience of developing sites for mobile devices
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN & TortoiseSVN in particular)
- Good understanding of web accessibility
- Working experience of Windows based PCs
- Needs to adapt quickly and be flexible in the face of changing priorities
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding and experience of responsive design techniques
- Experience of the N2CMS content management system
- Experience of PHP/LAMP
- Experience of PhoneGap mobile framework
nitrogen offers a competitive salary and benefits package.