Window and Door Installer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced, capable and confident Window and Door Installers to join Klöeber UK Ltd based in Huntington, Cambridgeshire.
Klöeber UK Ltd is a successful and expanding supplier and installer of bespoke glazing products who are seeking Product Installers and Product Installers that are able to lead a team of installers, to fit our range of products.
Additional training in the installation and maintenance of all Klöeber products will be provided, which will include, but is not be limited to Aluminium, Timber, Composite and UPVC windows, doors, rooflights, folding sliding doors, sliding doors etc.
An ideal Window and Door Installer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Hold a valid Blue (skilled Worker) CSCS card
- Have an industry related qualification, although further training can be provided for the successful candidates.
- Applicants must be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
- At least three years driving experience will be required, as a requirement to travel and drive company vehicles will be an essential part of the job role.
- This would ideally suit someone with full knowledge and experience of the removal, fitting and maintaining all types of windows and doors.
This is a full time position and an excellent opportunity to get become involved with an innovative, forward looking and expanding company.
In return you will receive a salary of £21,840-£26,250 depending on experience and qualifications + overtime. 28 days holiday, together with other company benefits which are available to the successful candidates.
Note. You will need to live within a commutable range of the Huntingdon area.
As our business expands there will be further chance to progress and advance within the company.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Previous applicants need not apply.
recruitx ref: 52702070 / INDMP