PHP Developer - up to £60k + Benefits
PHP Developer - Greenwich - up to £60k + Benefits
Greenwich based client require a PHP Developer to work on an exciting, brand new online platform.
This is a key role within the business and responsibilities include:
* Own responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many.
* Manage team demands and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
* Act as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise.
* Direct technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
* Attend to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
* Demonstrate interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
* Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
To be considered for this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to be self-motivated, and flexible and work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
You will also demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Additionally, you will also have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant PHP/technical experience.
* A recognised expert in specific areas related to software development.
* An extensive understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc).
The following technical skills are also essential:
PHP, Java Script, Laravel, HTML, CSS, Onix, Java Script, GIT, Servers (Vast Knowledge)
The company is investing massively into their new online platform, so this is a really exciting time to come on board.
The role can also offer flexible working hours with a mixture of office and home based working. The role offers a competitive base salary + benefits.
Please send me your CV if you fit the bill.