Ecommerce Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Ecommerce Project Manager
Location: Rye, East Sussex (Remote working might be possibility if our location is an issue.)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, negotiable
On Tap are an international ecommerce software development agency and systems integrator with operations based out of Rye in East Sussex. We specialise in the design and development of high performance Magento websites, OroCRM and Akeneo PIM solutions for retailers, brands and manufacturers - both B2B and B2C - with a strong commitment to open source technology and principles.
We are a small team with a big reach and our international client base demands the ability to travel internationally from time to time. Commission is payable on up-sells and business development opportunities are also possible for the right candidate.
We have an opening for an Ecommerce Project Manager offering great opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
You will be responsible for client satisfaction and account profitability for our existing customers as well as working with prospects to identify their goals to tailor a solution that best meets their needs. In addition, you will be building and managing relationships with strategic partners, keeping abreast of new, exciting technologies that help our customers innovate and thrive.
Remote working might be possibility if our location is an issue.
Main Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Project Manager:
- Requirements gathering, scoping, specifying projects
- Manage the full life cycle of projects from initial client contact to full working delivery, on time and on budget
- Provide articulate communication and responsive service, including client presentations, pitches, tenders and client reports
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of your client's accounts
- Able to own and develop relationships with clients, agencies and vendors to maintain and grow account revenue
- Working closely with the support team and responsibility for specifying and scheduling work to the development team using industry standard tools for executing daily tasks, i.e. Jira, Wikis, Kayako, Proofhub, etc
- Client training
Skills and Experience of the Ecommerce Project Manager:
- You will be an ecommerce professional, ideally with Magento experience
- Educated to degree standard in business/marketing discipline
- 2+ years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Requirements gathering, scoping, and specifying projects, UI/UX design experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, client facing
Ideal candidates will have a strong project and account management experience in the ecommerce industry - either agency or client side.
We have a great office in a fantastic location and offer the chance develop your skills and take on as much as you can handle.
- Generous holiday
- Healthcare Plan
As for salary, it really does depend on experience and capability. We will pay handsomely you are the right person with the right attitude, in return for the value you bring to the company.
Applications will only be considered with a covering letter detailing salary requirements and availability.
Apply for Ecommerce Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly