Bridgepoint is a leading international private equity firm with over €12bn of committed funds to date, focused on acquiring market-leading businesses where significant value can be created. As a group, Bridgepoint has a clear and long-term investment focus in middle-market companies and typically looks at acquiring businesses that are valued up to €1 billion.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will support the day-to-day control of the Group’s finances. This currently comprises 20 management and advisory companies across Europe and various General Partner entities. The focus will be on day-to-day operations.
Opening date for applications: 26 September 2016, Closing date for applications: 24 October 2016.
- Preparation of management reports for specific business areas within the Group
- Assist with the monthly Group consolidated management accounts
- Liaise with European offices on deal recharges across the Group
- Preparation of invoices for fees and reimbursable expenses
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Provision of supplementary support for accounts payable activities
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- Liaise with other business areas within Bridgepoint: Funds Administration, Legal, Compliance, HR and Tax
- Provide back-up coverage for fellow accounting team members during periods of absence
- Displays strong verbal and written skills
- Ensures clear, concise and appropriate communication
- Operates in an organised and structured manner with an appropriate focus on detail
- Remains flexible and demonstrates ability to prioritise work
- Remains composed under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and keen to take on responsibilities
- Ability to develop and document processes and controls to enhance the business procedures
Shares Company Values
- Performance-driven: We settle for nothing less than superior performance achieved by entrepreneurship, initiative, intelligent judgement and teamwork.
- Thoughtful: We always seek to make a difference – for investors, companies or in our duty as a responsible investor within the broader community.
- Straightforward: We are straightforward, open professionals who act without arrogance and embrace the views of others without prejudice.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA recently qualified
- Private Equity experience preferred
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to the HR Team at email@example.com
If you do not have the right to work in the UK for immigration purposes, you should think carefully before applying. This is because even if the role is sufficiently skilled to qualify for a Tier 2 visa, we will only be able to sponsor you if no other suitably qualified settled worked has applied for the role or your current visa category means that we are not required to fulfil the resident labour market test under the relevant Tier 2 sponsorship rules.