Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Sales / Sales Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: East Croydon
Salary: £25,000 pa Basic + Commission & Bonus (OTE £45,000)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an award-winning technical recruitment consultancy specialising in IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security talent. Due to continued organic growth they are looking for new team members to be part of their winning team. They are looking for experienced recruiters or sales professionals from all sectors to develop and progress within their business.
Do you have what it takes to run your own business and be in control of your own destiny? They have a great fun working environment with a positive and motivated team who want to succeed. Rewarding employees for their hard work with great monetary incentives as well as investing in career development programs, all within a supportive friendly environment, where sharing knowledge and ideas make them a forward thinking dynamic company to work for. They want people who want to progress and be part of an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
Have you got what it requires?
- Do you have a successful track record in recruitment or sales?
- Would you consider yourself to have a confident approach with a can do attitude?
- Are you driven not only by money but the opportunity to progress and succeed being the best that you can at what you do?
- Do you consider yourself to be a vibrant, strong willed business minded individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills?
If yes, then they want to hear from you.
Based 5 minutes' walk from East Croydon, everyone is talking about the IT tech hub of 2016 with a 38% increase in technical companies developing businesses in the area. Along with huge investment and development plans with Box Park and Westfields being created, it's the place to be without having to commute into London, travelling on packed trains of busy rush hour commuters.
Their turnover has grown year on year since the start of the Consultancy in 2011. They are the first recruitment business to be audited at gold standard, the highest level attainable, against the Responsible Business Standard and continue to be recognised as a highly ethical employer and service provider, with strong social purpose.
Their training and progression plan is key to their company business plan to grow and develop people from the start of their career in recruitment, progressing them through the levels and positions available within the recruitment sector. They have a team of individuals from varied backgrounds and previous working environments. Their current structure shows huge growth plans for the next three years and this starts by recruiting people now and training them to be successful and potential leaders of teams should this be the career path they chose.
They are dedicated to the infrastructure and cyber security sector, which is a demanding and continually growing area of IT. Specialising in something and having their consultants master an area of technology, is what enables them to be more proactive and efficient when working with their clients to cover all their needs in this particular field.
They have some great openings and offer a wealth of training and progression opportunities. They have a great working environment and existing team who enjoy the great work life balance that they offer, with incentives, Friday early finishes and summer roster, the Consultancy is great place to build your career in recruitment. If you're interested in having a conversation to find out more about the Consultancy then please get in touch by applying for this vacancy!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing own accounts and developing key relationships within client organisations
- Developing own sales desk with new business accounts
- Responsible for managing your new business and revenue targets
- Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients, both over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings
- Attending networking events to help generate new leads and client contacts
- Responsible for the identification of suitable candidates to fulfil client requirements - this will include headhunting and candidate interviewing
- Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions of business
- Responsible for developing technical and market awareness
- Responsible for working with the Business Unit director in achieving team and personnel objectives
- Demonstrate a commitment to client and candidate care
- Continual client and candidate networking through various methods
- At all times maintain and record accurate data on the database
- Responsible for managing your own accounts
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Executive, Recruitment Sales, Recruitment Sales Executive, Recruitment Business Development, IT Sales, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Sales Professional, Infrastructure Sales, Cyber Security Sales, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Technical Sales Consultant, IT Infrastructure Recruitment, Cyber Security Recruitment, IT Recruitment may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Sales / Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly