Do you have a keen eye for detail and would thrive in a busy environment where you’ll be encouraged to use your initiative to deliver an efficient and quality service to customers and colleagues? If so you’ll be pleased to hear that Clogau, a brand that has a unique history and story, has a superb opportunity that is one not to be missed!
Clogau Gold, a thriving global jewellery business, have a fantastic opportunity for a diligent and organised professional with superb IT skills to join the professional team in a busy and diverse role, based within the conveniently located head office in North Wales.
Established for over 25 years, Clogau is a prestigious and award-winning jewellery brand which operates internationally. From a small team and a handful of pieces in the early 1990s, Clogau has firmly established itself as a nationally-renowned brand that is sold worldwide within leading jewellery stores, on-line, on some of the world's best airlines and wholesale. The business was recently named as one of London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain and in 2015, Clogau was the proud winner of Brand of the Year and Bridal Collection of the Year at the UK Jewellery Awards.
As Inventory Controller you’ll play an important role contributing to the delivery of the supply chain, ensuring the right stock type and levels are maintained in the right place and at the right time for customers and retail partners. This diverse role will require you to be able to adapt to a wide range of tasks with varied complexity. Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Checking stock levels
- Processing stock transfers
- Verifying, updating and maintaining key data on the order planning system
- Reviewing departmental reports for exceptions, finding solutions and ensuring follow up actions are taken or recommendations for improvement made
- Liaising with the Sales team to verify orders and ensure delivery dates are met
- Processing and checking purchase orders
- Contributing to ad hoc projects and initiatives in the team
To be considered for this Inventory Controller role, you MUST have the following skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to manage challenges using own initiative
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with high level of attention to detail
- Confident with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and enjoy finding solutions to problems
- Positive outlook with a can do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly with flexibility towards tasks
- I.T. literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and accurate and timely data input skills
- Superb prioritisation and organisation skills to deliver within deadlines
- Enjoy working within a team and contributing to its success
Working within this family run and ever-growing company, you will be part of a friendly and professional team, where your efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
Starting Salary: c. £20,000, level dependent on current experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bodelwyddan (conveniently located next to the A55 in Denbighshire, North Wales)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This Inventory Controller vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Clogau Gold. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Clogau Gold, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit our website www JVPJobs co uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Clogau has requested: No Recruitment Agencies please
**Inventory Controller, Stock Controller, Inventory, Conwy, Denbighshire, North Wales**