Data and Report Analyst
Data and Report Analyst
£20,000 Plus Company Benefits
Our client is a family business with 27 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries, such as Shell, Debenhams and John Lewis.
They offer a range of consultancy services drawing on their in-depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries.
The Head Office is located in the world famous village of Cheddar and, although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, they regularly get together to review performance, share best practice and socialise! As well as working in a challenging and fast moving environment, our client believes it’s important to have a big chunk of fun and no day is ever the same.
The Role of the Data and Report Analyst:
The role that the Data and Report Analyst fulfils and the aims of this position are integral in developing and maximising sales of bake plan products with our client’s retailer base. You will have attention to detail and a concern for order and quality. The role requires the ability to manage the bespoke bake plans for each site and make amends, liaising with our client’s BDCs and Customer Retailers controlling and maximising sales and reducing waste
The role will start with a focus on making bake plan amendments according to standing rules and weekly instructions and getting these approved by BDC. They will then be entered onto the Bake plan website. Over time, it is envisaged that, with experience, you will develop and be able to interpret weekly sales data and create the ordering strategy for the week.
The role will also cover the analysis of the sales, bake plan and waste reports and also record individual site special requirements onto the store database within our client’s system.
- All store bake plan reviewed weekly in line with weekly strategy
- To develop competence in interpreting data and creating a strategy
- Work together with field team and customer services to communicate order strategy and amends
- Maintain and update data in relation to all customers
- Achieve wastage targets
- Achieve Bake plan report deadlines
- Automation of any processes as necessary
- To learn how to compile the necessary data for your reports.
- Identify process improvement and suggest solutions
- To prioritise workload and react to situations as and when they arise
Perform any other duties and objectives as required from time to time in order to contribute effectively to the achievement of the business aims and objectives. Hours may need to flexible to both suit the company and your other activities.
- Proven, strong Excel skills (V-look ups, pivot tables)
- Able to analyse reports: which will include wastage, sales by product, sales by store, comparing performance against last year, forecasting for months ahead including seasonal changes
-Some programming skills
- Interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills taking inbound and making non sales focused outbound calls to existing customers
- Attention to detail is essential
- Time management
- Able to work as part of a team and work with tight deadlines
- Willing to learn through self-development
- Full driving licence
To apply for the role of Data and Report Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Data and Report Analyst, Retail Waster Analyser, Retail Bake Plan & Waste Analyser, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Analyst, Analysis