Order Processor / Administrator (Night Shift)
Part-time Order Processor / Administrator (Night Shift) – Overview:
Our client is currently recruiting Order Processors / Administrators to join their Night Shift team.
Order Processor / Administrator - Responsibilities include:
• Processing orders for fresh / frozen meat and various other products.
• Accurately listening to and processing orders from an answer phone.
• Taking customer calls, dealing with enquires / queries.
• Upselling products to customers, including key products and specials.
• General office administration.
Order Processor / Administrator - The successful applicants will:
• Be computer literate with a high standard of written and spoken English.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be meticulous in their work, with a keen eye for detail / accuracy.
• Be able to work to deadlines.
• Have excellent time management skills.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
Order Processor / Administrator - Benefits:
• 28 days holiday plus long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
• Full training provided.
It is essential that you have experience of working nights or can justify why nights would be preferred. You will need to be computer literate and due to the unsociable hours not rely on public transport.
• 31 hours and 40 minutes per week, worked over 5 nights:
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Tuesday and Saturday nights off.
- Each working day will begin at 6.00pm and finish at 0.40am and would include a 20 minute unpaid break.
Salary: £8.20 per Hour
If you feel that you have suitable experience for either of the Part-Time Order Processor / Administrator (Night Shift) roles, please apply online with your CV along with a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Part-Time Order Processor / Administrator (Night Shift) role and to follow further instructions if applicable.