Class 1 Drivers
2 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is looking for Class 1 Drivers in the Bristol area who would be interested in working for a multi customer, market leading Logistics Company on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a small close knit team, we are offering start times through-out the day and night based upon a 5 from 7 shift pattern, but also considering part time opportunities. Offering a competitive hourly rate, plus unsocial hours and Sunday working premiums, we are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join their friendly team.
You will work as part of a dedicated team collecting and delivering products from the manufactures into a network of distribution centres through-out the UK. This role requires trunking work across the UK with minimal manual work.
As a small and friendly close knit team, we are able to offer the following:
- Regular start times
- No split rest days
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety of jobs through our trunking network
- On time delivery
- Secure and safe working practices
- Be an active part of the team
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- A “Safety First” approach to driving
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- LGV Class 1 (HGV C+E)
- CPC qualified
- Less than 18 months experience considered with full training provided through the Company’s novice driver scheme
- No more than 3 points on your license
Minimum £30,000 + unsocial hours and Sunday premiums based upon a guaranteed 50 hours a week. Weekly paid.
Healthcare plan, pension package, childcare vouchers, retail discounts
A leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
You will be working for one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
If you would like to join a rapidly growing successful depot send your CV to the email address on this job board now!
Apply for Class 1 Drivers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly