Social Care Recruiter
- Full Time
Salary: £18,000 per annum + OTE
Temporary: End of Financial Year (31.03.2017)
We currently seek an experienced Social Care Recruiter to plan, develop and implement recruitment and staffing strategies for our care operations, across the North of England.
Responsibilities will include promoting the employer brand by establishing, cultivating and maintaining ongoing relationships with area schools, attending area career fairs and community events to build a qualified and caring candidate pool.
The post will be proactive in working with managers in workforce planning and reactive recruitment and will be instrumental in ensuring quality applicants for our service users.
The position will involve phone interviewing to prequalify candidates, and reviewing applications received from databases. The candidate we seek will proactively contact current potential candidates by telephone, and e-mail to establish relationships, and understand what qualifies them for job opportunities within the business.
We offer a basic salary of £18,000 pro rata plus OTE benefits package and a professional work environment
- Verifiable recruiting experience required, with measured results from efforts
- Social care recruiting experience strongly preferred, particularly in homecare
- Adept communication skills via telephone and email
- Recruiting style in alignment with employer values
- An awareness of the current social care climate
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
Closing date: 14.10.2016
Apply for Social Care Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly