Customer Sales Advisor
Our client is currently recruiting an enthusiastic and committed Customer Sales Advisor for their friendly, but very busy sales office. Working in a team of approximately 8, you will be responsible for managing the accounts of your designated customers. This will include; order processing, promotion of Company products and special offers with an aim of you maximizing sales potential per account.
They are looking for a customer focussed advisor who is both structured and driven in their approach to succeed, able to demonstrate their ability to build relationships through appreciation of the skills and service required to maintain customer loyalty and additionally increase sales. Ideally the successful candidate will already have substantial knowledge and experience of working within a sales or customer service role, preferably within the food industry.
Customer Sales Advisor - Responsibilities include:
• Processing predominately fresh and frozen meat orders.
• Dealing with customer enquiries / queries.
• Upselling products to customers, including key products and specials.
• General office administration.
Customer Sales Advisor - The successful applicant will:
• Be computer literate with a high standard of written and spoken English.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be meticulous in their work, with a keen eye for accuracy.
• Have excellent time management skills.
• Enjoy working to deadlines.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
Customer Sales Advisor - Benefits:
• Hours of work: 42½ hours per week Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturdays. Working 8:00am – 4:30pm weekdays and 6:00am – 11:00am alternate Saturdays.
•28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, plus long service days.
• Generous staff discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000, Depending on Experience
Full training provided. If you feel you have the skills required to fill the Customer Sales Advisor role, please apply online with your CV along with a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Customer Sales Advisor role and to follow further instructions if applicable.